How it works?
• Technical committee of organizers will validate best entries and provide unique entry code for every applicant.
• In the first level of screening 100 best entries will be shortlisted and passed on to the jury members.
• The jury members will filter 15 of the entries to be screened during the finals.
• Top 15 entries will be declared one week in advance to the winners’ event in ourwebsite. (All 15 videos will be displayed on the F2S website after the event)
• Top 15 teams will be invited (2 members from each entry) to the winners’ event at Hyderabad on October 1, 2015 (National Blood Donation Day).
• Travel grant, accommodation will be provided to the 15 teams(2 members from each)
• We will screen all the 15 short films to the media and public on October 1 and our Jury will announce the 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the winner’s event.
• All exhibited films are introduced by a commentator, and winners are given the opportunity to speak to the audiences in the event.